Wow.... so its Thursday.... How do I even begin this entry? How could I get myself into such a situation where I’m confused beyond belief? Question of the day.... can we be just friends? Or not? Do I want to be just friends? Or not?......
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
It's funny how one day you are going along your path . . . thinking nothing will ever change, and the next day there's a huge fork in the road and you have the choice to stick with the safe path or to head down one that looks completely different from anything you have ever seen.
It is in those moments that you learn a lot about yourself, and it is in those moments that you find a new definition of yourself.
Staying on the safe path can be great, but sometimes it's more fun to take the detour . . .
I am 19. Very confused with my life and what i'm doing with it!!! I might as well be married to Joseph Lang and live a happy life in our two bed apartment with our three cats! I have two cars a 2000 elclipse and a 2001 pontiac sunfire.... uhhhhh :-) YEAH!!! thats it! :-)
1 comment:
It's funny how one day you are going along your path . . . thinking nothing will ever change, and the next day there's a huge fork in the road and you have the choice to stick with the safe path or to head down one that looks completely different from anything you have ever seen.
It is in those moments that you learn a lot about yourself, and it is in those moments that you find a new definition of yourself.
Staying on the safe path can be great, but sometimes it's more fun to take the detour . . .
Post a Comment