Friday, September 19, 2008

Tuesday September 16, 2008

This morning was a very traumatic morning at my house. My mom came to pick up my cats. My babies. And take them to the vet. They are losing their manhood this morning. Yep. Sucks for them! At least they won't smell up the house anymore! But I can't wait to go pick them up after work and see them. I hope everything goes smoothly! AH the everday worries of a mommy! ....moving on from that topic (I’m sure I’ll be back to it shortly)..... So last night was interesting to say the least. Never thought I’d hear those words come out of his mouth. Reference to taking a "break". Hmmmm. I'm not quite sure how I’m taking that yet.
Been logged in for almost 15 minutes and no no calls yet. Wow, it's going to be a great day, I can tell!
Why does it have to be so damn cold in here!? Wow! Why did I wear a skirt? Lol OH WAIT! I remember why! (I’m terrible). (I like it when I get butterflies in the morning!) :-) I DO have a reason to be optimistic!!

No comments: