Today..... where do i start talking about today? Thoughts keep flying around my head and i can't stop thinking about how freakishly confused i am. Never before (okay maybe not NEVER before...) have i questioned things so much. Why does everything have to be so damn complicated....?? THAT is the question that sums it all up! But at the same time.... this has been the coolest breath of fresh air i've had in a long LONG time!...... Yet i'm SO confused.... I mean wouldn't you get swept off your feet if an attractive guy looked at YOU with such desire!!! and just grabbed the back of your head and kissed you so hard yet so soft and was so into you, right in the middle of a store!!! How hot is that!? But how sad and heartbreaking it is when you know that when you part ways, your not really that girl in his life. Not that you necessarily want to be.... i mean, you have your own life and your own "other half".... but still. I can't figure out how i'm actually feeling. And thats kind of scary....
Not the best or longest or most thought out entry for my very first one.....but..... it will do for now. SHHHHHH its seeeepy time! Na Night!
-T
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
well you're off to a good start!
It also depends on how much free time you have! lol. When I was overseas, I pretty much had nothing better to do...so many, many posts. since I've been home...something usually comes up. Fortunately, the Blogger account comes with a free guilt trip, and makes you feel guilty for not updating very much!
I look forward to reading your future posts!
Post a Comment